ADVANTAGES OF THE WORD OF MOUTH: BRING A FRIEND TO LEARN SPANISH WITH YOU AND GET 15% DISCOUNT! (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER OFFERS) call us for more information.
LOW-COST INDIVIDUAL TUITION -- the price per hour for each lesson is only £30 (VAT included). However, the quality of the classes will remain high so that you are able to enjoy the perks of individual tuition at group affordable prices.*
FROM JULY 2015: SATURDAY INTENSIVE PROGRAMME FOR ADULTS!
FROM SEPTEMBER 2015: SATURDAY INTENSIVE PROGRAMME FOR CHILDREN!
15% DISCOUNT FOR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS (ID Required) and JOBSEEKERS (Proof required) – Call us for details
Our range of services include:
Group Spanish classes (adult)
Affordable and dynamic 1.5 hour lessons. Enjoy group lessons that still offer personal attention. Small classes of 5 students.
Individual Spanish classes
Bespoke tuition to suit circumstances, time frames, work or learning style. Discounts can apply to these classes.
Designed to improve fluency in the language and knowledge you already possess (Higher Intermediate Level). These are our most affordable classes.
Children’s Spanish classes
From 4yrs to 18yrs old. Specific Infants programmes, GCSE and higher level exam preparation
We can provide these services across London at your residence/place of work or at our offices:
Our programme runs all year round, with our Spanish language services offered from 8am to 9pm Monday to Saturday. Office hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Marta Alvarez, Director
Why Choose Us?
We care about YOU. Spanish Connection prides itself on always listening to you, our students. We constantly seek and respond to feedback to ensure your experience with us is not only rewarding, but evolving to meet any changing needs.
- Track record: we have been exceeding our clients' expectations over nigh on ten years of business, building professional yet personal relationships with our clients.
- Teachers: We only work with dynamic, university educated specialists in teaching the Spanish language. All our teachers are DBS checked.
- Groups: With an ethos of ‘quality not quantity’ we have a maximum of five students in our groups so you enjoy group interaction with a personal approach (many other schools have up to 15 students per class).
- Commitment: If you are committed to learning Spanish with us, we are committed to you. Our courses are never cancelled due to low enrolment unlike many other schools.
- Locations: We offer lessons across London. You can enjoy your classes in an environment that works for you, either at our premises or yours.
- Pricing: Our fees are very competitive with various incentives and discounts.
- Guarantees: Whilst our reputation and history speak volumes, if you are unsure about enrolling we take away the risk with our peace of mind policy. Please check our testimonials section to find out what students say about our courses.
- Student Helpdesk: All our students receive online support for all questions relating to their studies and general advice on trips to Spain or Latin America.
*Only in selected locations and off-peak hours (Monday-Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm). Please call for more details.